Thursday, October 14, 2010

ROAD TRIP MONDAY

UNIQUE CACHE
LUNCH ON MON

ONE OF THE WHOLESALE STORES
WEATHER: TEMP HIGH 70'S AND HOT!
On Monday we got up early and went to Lancaster area in PA to a couple of wholesale ware house. My daughter need to get some things for her business. I use to go to these when I had my store and when I still did craft shows, to get stuff to paint on. I enjoyed walking around and looking at everything, new things and still seen some older things that were still selling.
After that we went out to lunch at the place you see pic above. It was call the Delli I think and had great salads and sandwich's. We went on home after that as my DD was not feeling well she had a bad cold all weekend.
When we got home SIL had to go to Lowe's so I went along, heh heh, had ulterior motive, there was a new cache placed out behind Lowe's since I was last there. I wangled my SIL into finding it with me, but he is still not interested, same as all my family :(. Oh well I have fun and Maggie loves to ride in the truck so she has fun with me. lol.
The cache was very unique, someone cut the top of a pop bottle off, just the part you screw the cap on, then glued a cap on the bottom, put a log in it, then screwed another cap on so you could get the log out. Kinda neet. It was a typical parking lot find on the way home.
G&M

No comments:

Post a Comment