Thursday, October 7, 2010

ROAD TRIP, STUFF TO DO, & A CACHE

HAD TO GO HERE THIS AM
GIANT DRYERS !!

WAL-MART HORSE BARN


TRAIL HEAD CACHE



THE CACHE WEATHER ALL WEEK RAIN, TODAY GREAT SUNNY 65
What have I been doing? Well not much, this has a week of and rain and cold all during the week. Today is the first sun we have had. I guess I'm a sun shine kinda girl.....
Had to go to the laundromat this AM to dry a load of clothes. My 42 yr old dryer bit the dust this spring and I'm not buying a new one. Been a long time since I went to a laundromat, this is a new one just opened a few weeks ago, and my how things have changed. The cost, wow, 5o cents for 6 min. I remember when it was 25 cents for 20 min, needless to say not going to be going there very often!
After that took Maggie home and went to Wal-Mart. Thought I might show you what the marts in our area do in the parking lot. They make a horse barn for the Amish, we have a pretty large Amish community in north west PA. Several different types of buggies parked here today. Just something interesting I seen today.
Now for the fun ......... we are taking a road trip this weekend. Going to VA to my daughter's. We plan on going to Thurmont MD on sat to a large town wide fall festival, Color Fest. We will take the fur babies, my daughter has a doggie stroller, and they both will fit. I sure wish I could find one at a yard sale, they cost new $50 big ones. Sun. we ( I think) will go to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the Steeler & Browns play. Can't wait for that game either, love football, esp, the STEELERS. Everyone in my family is a Steeler fan but my dad, and he is a true Cleveland fan, Indians, and the Browns, has been all his 86 yrs. lol have to laugh he is funny about his Browns and my granson, his greatgrandson loves to tease him about them.
And he hardly ever gets to watch them in FL, I think we will look for a sports bar when I get there and see if we cant get to watch some games this fall/winter. Any way I am looking forward to this road Trip, oh, and on Mon, we well go to Lancaster Pa to a few wholesale businesses my daughter needs some painting supplies. And its always fun to go there. And home on Tues.
The cache of the day is one I found a few weeks ago, it is a new one, at the head of a bike/ hiking trail, that they just paved. I is really nice for walking, and there are a few other caches on this trail, I don't think we will be able to find them this year, as I am running out of time. Maybe next spring.
All for now thanks for stopping by.
G&M




No comments:

Post a Comment