Monday, March 3, 2014

DAY & NITE TRIP’N AROUND…

First off we ….
We went to Camping World at Kissimmee'…Sarah had something to return and I wanted to get some Oderlos for my tanks…you know the ones….
100_7031
Then we tooled around checking out all the new rigs…here is Sandy ready to motor down the highway in a very nice and big Class A she liked…Linda and Sandy might be looking to up grade from a TT to a Motor Home..some time before Linda retires..just look’n at this point…
2014-03-01_14-55-50_975
And here is Sarah jumping out a big nice Class A…I never got a pic of Linda touring the rigs she seemed to always  be one step ahead of us…
2014-03-01_14-58-45_672
Getting ready to leave Camping World finally got pix of Linda at the meeting of the minds trying to fix a broken pair of sun glasses…after leaving CW we went to Golden Coral and stuffed our selves so bad we could hardly walk out..it was more like rolling out moaning in pain…sorry no pix was to busy stuffing my face to take any..then in to much misery to care …lol never again will I over eat!!!
100_7030
When we got …
back to ST. Cloud I was playing around with my smart phone and showed the girls all the Geocaches in the area…that peaked their interest…when we got back close to the L&S Resort…there was a couple close by…so we went looking for this one  at a little park…found it and showed it to them…this is Sarah getting ready to get back into the van..standing close to where the cache was found..
2014-03-01_18-22-27_382
And we saw this pretty sun set just as we were leaving the park…my phone does not take good sun sets or sun rise pix,…
2014-03-01_18-22-03_7
Then later….
to the The Dark Sky Festival after it got dark of course…the had speakers, telescopes to look thru at the cosmos…rides and fair type things for kids…this is the first time I have ever heard of this…very interesting…
2014-03-01_21-17-35_273
So that is it for  now….I don’t think I will go to the Strawberry Fest. looks to much like a county fair…and I am not into that type of thing right now…use to love going to fair but no more…so not sure what will do today Mon. yesterday when I talked to dad he ask if I was on my way back….so maybe I will head to Melbourne Tues. for sure…so thanks for looking and come back soon…
blessings to all G&M

No comments:

Post a Comment