Tuesday, March 11, 2014

TRIP TO THE ANTIQUE MALL…

When Sarah and I were…
camped at Wickham CG…we took a side trip to a local antique mall close to dads and the CG…here is Sarah looking over a few treasures…
100_7002
Here is a very nice patio set that I liked a lot…if I new what and where my life was going to be…this is something I would like to have…not for the patio so much but for a kitchen or dinette area…I don’t think it is old …
100_7003
Loved the sign in this booth….having owned an antique/vintage store for 15 years…this is a good name for that type of store…sometimes I think that self employed people are always in a Poverty-Barn store lol…
100_7006
Now I am an altered art craft person…but maybe this might be a  little off the wall even for me ..unless I had it in my work area …frame is an old paint pan with remnants of old painting jobs…
100_7001
I did make a purchase …not antique or vintage…but something I have been looking for quite a while….one of those material or canvas back packs…this one was so perfect!!! It had a Florida motif and was reversible…and for only $8 I think it was a bargain…
100_7007
And the rest of the story….
The name of the mall is Wildwood…it opened just a little over a year ago…I was in it last winter just a few weeks after it opened and now being there …wow what a difference …they had only a handful of vendors and now there is a waiting list…I talked to a lady at the flea market a few weeks ago and she said that she was number 40 on a waiting list…this place is on the main rt for me going to Wal Mart and other shopping in my area…so I see it all the time and notice that it is a very busy place…it is a nice store with quality merchandise …if I had the merchandise that I had up north…I would have got a booth when  it first opened up…but I have found that the merchandise vintage is not easy to find in Florida…and I have sold all mine off…oh well… so this is it for now thanks for looking and come back soon
blessings to all G&M

No comments:

Post a Comment