Thursday, November 22, 2012

AT THE PARK & HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Went to the park yesterday the first I have had MySweetDream out. My temp tags ran out and nothing from the state of Florida. So I called LaMesa and the send me another temp. Seen this guy floating around...looked like floating but the noise it was making it wasn't. There was a read led banner running underneath the GoodYear...but could not read what it said.

 And then this happening...wow...seen 4 of them today..this guy I could have reached down and touched him...but you don't want to do that...they are protected and you can get in big trouble...his eyes were looking right at me..as he was munching on the grass along the shore..it was high tide and they can reach the grass at that time.
I tried to get a pic so you can see just how big these guys are.. was a little hard with my cheapo camera. The 4 I seen today were new...usually I see the mom and her baby ...some other people there said they seen them earlier...maybe the big boys chased them away. Right click on the pic and then open and see them up close like it did.

And look at this sweet thing with the big ears. She was about 6 weeks old. At my dd house.
Making Thanksgiving diner...Was not going to cook this year..but dads friends gave him a small 10 lbs. turkey.. so did sweets, yesterday, cranberries this am...just finished the dressing and turkey is in ...that's it until we eat then I will make mashed tata's....I always enjoyed watching the Macy's parade ....but really could do with out all the singing and dancing....please just get on with the good stuff...my kids are in different places...dd has a craft show this weekend in Ocean City MD...so they took their TT and spent the week ...getting drift wood and sea shells...she sculpts then and paints old time father Christmas faces on them...son and family is at home in PA as is my sister...that's about it for family,..I really do not like being so far away :(  I hear a band playing on tv ..so maybe its time for the parade....And that's about all I will be doing today. Sunny and in low 70's today so that's nice..it has been very gray and cloudy for awhile. And cool.
all for now thanks for looking and come back soon
blessings
G&M
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment