Sunday, November 4, 2012

HAPPENINGS LAST WEEK

005Todays post is a few more things at the beach. Look at that beautiful calm blue sea. It was low tide when this was taken. I love going to the beach but it makes me tired lol.
004Here is MySweetDream  (name of rig) parked at the dog beach. I was afraid to try the tight parking log at first , but now I am ok with it. As time goes by I get a little more brave in driving and also with working on the different systems in the rig. Can ;now use the genny and know about the house battery.003This was the view out my dining window that day. Looking across hwy. A1A into WM and McD’s parking lot. Not the best view but at least it has palm trees!  002The up pulls a sheriff car. At first I thought I might be in trouble for parking here but then along came another one and they sat there for over an hr. talking. It must have been their lunch break or something. 007Took a walk down this beach access the other day.008And ran into this. Some Sandy hurricane damage.
Yesterday we spent the whole day and our home park. Man there were a ton of people there, we got there just in time to get a nice place to park next to the water. I will post about that day next time. I am still a little nervous about the workings of the rig and what to do. I named her MySweetDream, cause that is what she is my dream of many years. I guess I will be on the look out for a small compressor that is used for airing up the rig tires. I seen on line that this is what most rv peeps do. One of many many things that I still need to learn about. Talked to my son about the hse battery and electric  things, and he was a big help. Thanks son Smile!
This morning we went out for breakfast at McD’s first time in a long time. Then went to WM and the $ store, and then to The Old Time Pottery. I seen a ton of thing that I would like to get for use in the rig but I am going to wait for awhile yet. Staying at the house the rest of the day and watch the Steelers win later on!!!!!
All for now thanks for looking and come back soon
blessings G&M

1 comment: