Friday, November 2, 2012

BEACH COMBING

2012-10-31_15-39-38_722
MAGGIE BEACH COMBING!

Look at those dunes how they are shaved off. The use to come out about 5 feet more and taper down to the sandy beach. Sandy did this.
2012-11-01_10-19-49_54So this is my beach combing for sea shells. Used one of those scoops that people use for getting the sand fleas, to use as fishing bait. Got mine at a yard sale for $2.00 . Cheapest I have seen them was $25.00 at WM. I got about 50 lbs. of shells to day for my DD. She makes the coolest thing with them. I will ask her if its ok to post some pic’s on my blog so you all can see. 2012-11-01_12-43-21_987Now this is the way to go to the beach! I had a chair with me today trying to make a little shade for Maggie but she would not stay put. Talked to a man with a metal detector , ask if he found anything said not yet today, he just got here, but yesterday he found an emerald  ring with diamonds and a platinum ring and a few gold chains. Now that is what I should be beach combing for! After 2 days at the beach I am tired out.
Well all for now thanks for looking and come back soon.
Blessings
G&M

1 comment: