Thursday, May 24, 2012

THE HEMMOCK NATURE TRAIL

More about our adventure last Sat. We went looking for the I Dream of Jeannie geocache we found it in this neat little park that led up to the ocean.

 A small nature trail was there and it was all on a board walk so we took it. This is the start of the trail.
More of this lovely trail.These live oak trees are all over this south and a million or so in Florida I love them, no two even resemble each other. All twisted up every which way.
We did not see very much wild life on this trail. But seen lots of hidy holes where they could possible be .

The wild life we seen was mostly butterflies, with one squirrel running up a twisted tree. Was a little disappointed not seen much, but really liked all the great foliage.

I love all these twisted limbs. It is almost like walking thru a fairy land. Hmmm....... maybe a few fairy's in there.
A few pull offs where you could stop and rest and take in all natures beauty. Here is Maggie taking a break in her buggy. She is doing really good riding in it. She does not want any one or any thing like dogs, getting to close to it. Its her little cave and you better stay away . We were there about an hr taking time walking thru and checking everything out. Little did I know there are two geocaches in there. Dummy me did not check my smart phone to see if there were any. Oh well good reason to go back again. Since I will be late leaving Florida, I am going over today and walk around the mall looking for a dress to ware to the wedding. Just checking to see whats out there. Will be looking with my daughter on the way home. well that's it for now thanks for looking and come back soon,

No comments:

Post a Comment