Monday, March 8, 2010

YARD SALE & CRAFT SHOW

COCOA VILLAGE SHOP DRIFTWOOD FISH

VINTAGE JEWELRY



VINTAGE JEWELS WEATHER : BEAUTIFUL! 70

This was a busy weekend, Sat we had another yard sale and this time I put stuff
that I brought down out to sell. It was pretty good I came with about 7 totes and
ended up with only 3. Makes me happy! Dad did good also. On Sun. I went with a new
Florida friend to a craft show in Cocoa Village. It was a very good show but did have to much
jewelry as many shows have now. It was this shopping area with the streets blocked off
And everyone set up along the streets. There is a pic of one of the shops posted.
On Sun. it did not look like it was well attended, But that’s par for the course on most spring shows. One of the pic’s is of a drift wood carving The head of a fish. Click on it to see it larger.
We also stopped at a large flea market in Cocoa, I checked around and this looks like a good place and when I come back hope to sell at it. I am going back to look around this coming weekend.
Thats all for now stay tuned and see what tomorrow brings
happy caching
G&M

No comments:

Post a Comment