Tuesday, March 2, 2010

GEOCACHE and RELAY FOR LIFE

WOOD CACHE SEE IT?


MICRO


CHECK SIZE WITH NICKLE WEATHER : Rain early this AM then sun for awhile now gray with wind.
CLICK ON PIC TO ENLARGE
Went caching yesterday with Maggie, she needed her truck fix so away we went
This is one we found neat idea it is what they call a bison tube attached to a piece of wood
used as a plug that is inserted in the 8X8 post, under the yellow reflector. You can see it in the pic
I took I like these kind of cache's you have to look around a little and eliminate things one by one.
T his was at the end of a dead end road. Only took a few min to find.
My DD in VA is deep into the Relay for Life. She is doing fund raisers there and she has a web page for one of the fund raisers. My mother died of breast ca when she was 4o yrs old , in 1969. She is doing this for her, she has a pic of mom on the page a very old pic of her sitting on the bank of a creek with feet in the water, check it out and donate if you would like to help out breast ca research. And thanks in advance. I think next yr I will get involved. Here is the link, I will put it on my side bar if I can figure out how. I think mag & I will take a walk to the park soon. Fixing fried rice for supper, dad doesn't care for it so he is fixing liver&onions for him. Yuk!! That's all for now stay tuned see what tomorrow brings!
happy caching
G&M
here is link



No comments:

Post a Comment