Wednesday, March 3, 2010

SPIDER GEOCACHE

SPIDER CACHE

CACHE IN SPIKER


MINI MICRO CACHE YOU CAN CLICK ON PIC TO MAKE IT BIGGER
WEATHER: Cool today with sun and wind. Nice day again! Temp 59


This is a cache I found the other day, I have been to the spot about 5 times finally I ask for a hint and then found it. It is neat one, a rubber spider with a mini micro bison type tube in the bottom of the spider, you can see how small it is next to the nickle, several times I stopped by but could not look for it as mugglers were parked close, maybe they were looking for cache also. Any way I'm glad i found it.

Didn't do much today dad is getting some of his stuff cleaned out for the yard sale, and I unpacked the totes I brought full of vintage to sell , to organize it for
the yard sale on sat. I had to get my vintage jewelry out and put in the display boxes . Hope I sell alot. Maggie and I went for a couple walkes and the wind about blew her away! Good think I have here on a leash lol. I guess you could call this a lazy day.
Thats all for now stay tuned to see what tomorrow will birng
HAPPY CACHING
G&M

No comments:

Post a Comment