Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Last week …or longer..

I noticed these…

leaves that are changing ….it was a little early to have this much color I thought…but what do I know…they are pretty and I am glad I get to see some fall color..I do miss that in Florida…

20150805_082638

And one day….

Nan and I went out and about…since her and I share some of the same hobbies ie..crafty stuff…I took her to a local craft store…Pat Catan’s …it is a chain in north east Ohio and north west PA…this store is located in Hermitage Pa…I think that is the best store they have..in pic below I am standing in the middle of the store looking right ….if I turn left it is the same length big big store…all most any crafty thing you might need…for about 9 mo. in 2006 I worked here…I loved it…

20150806_134309

and here is our girl Nan…trying what to look at next….lol…too much to see..we spent a long time in this store…and she and I both found a few things a  we could not live with out…Smile

20150806_130803

And we have Liz & Thistle leaving us to move on further down the road toward her trip to Ireland …not in RV of course…she is leaving on that trip at the end of Aug….have fun Liz  & Tina…

20150803_082554

So that left….

Nan and I to have some fun while she waits for her car repair….Nan’s big brown class A and my class C …all that is left…as Sharon had left the day before Liz….

20150803_082610

And the rest of the story…

Nan and I are doing more laid back things because of her fall when chasing her car some healing needs to be done…and I will have more on those activities in future post…I am way behind …I went on Sunday and spend until yesterday at the CG again..today I am getting my sisters car and we are going on a search for sweet corn…Nan wants to freeze some …..

In the pic of the day…below is Maggie  a fav. place to nap…her little bed in the sunshine…coming in the window…well I have come to the fact that I need a doggie in my life…not to replace my sweet girl but to add to our family which she will always be a part of…I have tentatively looked at all kinds of dogs & puppies …rescue and new puppies..I even held a week old Yorkie …and now I know I want another black & white Papillon puppy…so I am on the look out for one….I am starting now even tho I am still morning and cry after Maggie each and every day ..because it is not going to be an easy find…

20150704_091202

Maggie in her favorite place to nap in the sun shining in the window…

Thanks for looking and come back soon …blessings to all …G&M

No comments:

Post a Comment