Wednesday, August 19, 2015

ANY NEWS?

Well no not really…

Below is a pic of an early morning cloudy sunrise at Shenango CG…I have been looking at maps and trying to plan a route or two for my trip back to Florida…depending on what I come up with might hinge on when I leave…if I could I would leave now…or sooner rather than later…but it is some what free to stay in this camp drive way…that is mostly what holds me here…I really do not want to get back to Florida before the first week in Oct…Basically for the most part it has been very lonely here at camp driveway in PA this year when Liz ,Nan and O’Sharon came to camp was great and I have felt better since then…and still do because Nan is still here…so have company with her and the pups…I did not realize how lonely I was until they came along …and have decided that I will not put my self in this position ever again…anywhere I am….I have wheels I can go…!!! Of course loosing Maggie really made it even more lonely…Sad smile

20150810_072259Stairway to the Rainbow Bridge ?

This is an interesting pic below…I have seen all kinds modes of transportation at camp grounds….golf carts are real popular, motorized bikes…motorized scooters…skate boards….large dogs pulling skate boards…but I have to say this is a first and I am not sure there are many around at CG’s…a Segway …I think it would be to heavy to haul conveniently …maybe they come apart I don’t know…

20150724_103728Some campground transportation …

On face book the other day this add popped up about some RV travel apps…I decided to check some of them out…so I liked this one below…OverNight Parking Finder…so far I have just glanced thru it for PA & FL…and I like what I see..this one is for Wal-Mart, Sam’s Club, Flying –J- Pilot, Rest Stops and of all things Redbox Locator…guess I don’t watch enough movies….from what I was looking at there seams like a ton of Sam’s Clubs allow ONP…I see a lot of them at interstate exits as I pass by…nice to know…I do some WM over night parking when I am going north & south …Question can you down load these apps to a lap top? Let me know if you know… SmileNot much else to chat about for now…and I am running out of pic to post…will leave you with one more of me & Maggie …one of my fav’s…taken at Wickham last year at a much happier time…lol again she would not look at the camera….

20150808_033940

Thanks for looking and come back soon blessings to all …G&M…

2 comments:

  1. Sweet picture of you and Maggie. They had a "segway" tour at Disneyworld when we were there last year. A long line of them going around the campground. I do not do facebook so I did not see the ad you are talking about. Too bad, I'd like to see it and if I could download them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sherry next post I will try and add links to apps and you can go from there....

      Delete