Wednesday, August 5, 2015

A WALK…BLUE MOON…& A BIGFOOT…

At dusk on the night of the blue moon…..

We took a walk to see if we could catch the moon coming up over the lake…Left to right Liz..Thistle…Li’l Rascal…O’Sharon and Mr. Doodles….was a nice walk but skeeters were out…the sun looks bright but it was getting close to sun down….here we are headed to the boat ramp at the day use area…

20150731_195552

We walked over to the gazebo to watch for the big blue moon…gazebo is situated on the top of a hill with boat ramp below…

20150731_200316

Well the since of direction was at a loss on all of us that night because we did not see the blue moon rise over the lake…I have know idea what we were thinking…but I did get this pic while walking along…not near the lake but walking to our loop…it looks like there is a lot of blue sky but that is the way my phone took the pic..it was not at all that light out very dusk…but I like the shot anyway…my phone takes good pic that time of day…but not at night…

20150730_210724

And then there was this sighting…again it was really dusk when this pic was taken…we happened to look up a side road and there he was Bigfoot….??? so yes or no…when we later walked that way it was dark and we could not see him…had he just passed thru???…. well that’s my story and I am sticking to it..

20150731_194242

Still doing laundry (bedding) then I will be done with that chore for awhile…will pick up Nan at the campground in the morning and see what kind of fun we can find to do…might be something for a post…I might be able to squeeze out another about camping…anyway thanks for looking and come back soon…blessings to all G&M

1 comment:

  1. I have the same problem with the light from the full moon opening up the lens of my camera and making it look like it's much lighter out than it really was. Nice moon picture. Glad Bigfoot didn't cause you any trouble.

    ReplyDelete