Monday, August 17, 2015

A hike/walk around….

One of the times I was camped…

at Shenango these last few week I did some walking in the early mornings…the pic below are some of the things I seen….below is a pic of a very small part of this large  lake where the camp ground sits…on this morning the lake was like glass..perfect for a kayak paddle…this is a flood control lake so you know it is big…

20150810_064443

A lot of neat places to walk when the camp ground is pretty empty at these no hook up sites around the lake…I was able to walk close to the water…Most of the water front sites are no hook up…

20150810_064136

There are a lot of blue bird houses thru out the camp ground…this one I thought was sitting pretty among the wild flowers…these wild flowers were really much prettier than what is showing up on my pic…I wish there were more exciting things to show …but I did not leave the campground…so this is about it…I still cant trust how far I can walk..so have to stay close to the rig…maybe in a few more months I can venture out a little more…I can now walk a mile or so …but not far away…

20150810_065008

Not much going on back here at camp driveway…Sat. the east side of town where my house is located…they are having the annual yard sale …the first time in many years I have nothing to sell and can take a look at what everyone has…my sister and I are going to check things out….below my Maggie girl smelling the flowers…

20150803_162629My sweet girl…

Up-Date…We went to the yard sales….there were a lot of them…I got a couple things that I could use….like a pack of new clothes pins…for 50 cents…things like that ….both of us were beat by noon so that was all we did…I think we only missed  a few…think I will go back to the CG this week for a couple days…Nan is still there…seems like they are not moving very fast on her care…she called her ins. co and they are going to see what the problem is..was hot today Sun….I did not do much…I started looking at maps to see if I can find another way to head south next month…I want a different sight and get out of the mountains for a change…all for now thanks for looking and come back soon …blessings to all G&M

No comments:

Post a Comment