Sunday, July 26, 2015

this & that….

Not much….

Going on with me right now…on Sat. picked up my sister again and we went to a few yard sales…got a bread maker for $2.50 if I make two loaves of bread it is paid for…my sister got a couple retro 1950’s lamps for $1 each matching pair…the kind you put on an end table really nice… we also stopped at road side vegie stand I got some corn , cukes and tomatoes….pic below is a stop at one of the KOA cg on the way north this spring with Soos …see my sweet baby girl…. Sad smileI would like to go back to that time when she was with me….20150527_154237_resized

Speaking of yard sale …here is Maggie in my sisters car with me…ready to hit the sales…just me & my girl…she liked going to YS …she was waiting at the door when ever I told her we were going…the pillow in the middle is where she sits when my sis and I go….

20150620_090857

Like I said not much happing…today Sunday washed & hung out some bedding…vacuumed the rig…made some cabbage & noodles…I used my steamer to do the cabbage so easy don’t have to watch it…put the timer on and its done…we are finally having summer weather might even get up to 90 the next 2 days…need to mow the grass but have to wait until get sis car back to got get some gas…Liz & Nan have left  Soos and the Adirondacks and are heading my way…not sure when that will be as they have some other stops to make…I will be glad to see them and camp ….well cant think of anything else…my summer is not going the way I thought and hoped it would be….thanks for looking and come back soon…blessings to all G&M

2 comments:

  1. After loosing both parents and a wife with five years there were memories everywhere I looked. Even after Kathy and I met and Married some were still there but now we have been making our own memories and the others are only occasional thoughts.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our summer isn't going the way we thought it would either. Glad to see you are out and about. Would love to see a picture of those $1.00 lamps. Yard sales can yield up some real treasures.

    ReplyDelete