Tuesday, May 12, 2015

FLOWERS & THINGS….

 

This is a pic that…..

held the nest of 4 baby Mockingbirds….that is until the roaming black cat got them…I am sure that’s what happened one night they were there and the next morning they were gone…anyway I really like this bush…don’t know what it is…dad use to keep it cut back so far that it never bloomed ..why even have it…so one day I told him I would take care of it and not cut it ….and I have been taking care of it ever since…bad storm almost took it out a couple years ago…but its doing good now…

20150511_081916_resized

Close up of the pretty yellow flowers…

20150511_081947_resized

And in camp driveway as I walk out the door there is a beautiful Magnolia tree…it is the kind that blooms for a couple months…a few blooms at a time and so sweet smelling..I have one just like it but not as big in front of my porch in PA…

20150511_081817_resized

I came to Florida…And this tree has fascinated since I came to Florida…the branches are smooth and round with no leaves..this is the first year I have seen them bloom…all the rest of the year they look stark naked…almost dead…I think it is called Plumeria Flower.. I was told they use the flowers to make Lies ..very fun flower…20150507_070951_resized

My Maggie girl…pic of the day…sweetie pie!

20150403_182730_resized

And the rest of the story….

Sitting here waiting to take dad to the doc….I also decided to leave for PA on the 26th two weeks from today…told neighbor lady this morning while doing morning walk…ran into her….now just have to finished getting ready …not a whole lot left…90’s next 6 days ..it is time to head out…need to spend a night at WP campground to empty tanks …most likely next weekend….thanks for looking and come back soon …blessings to all G&M

No comments:

Post a Comment