Monday, May 26, 2014

WHAT ELSE….

What else…

but the weather would you blog about if you were in Florida…this is what the news had on the local morning shows…rip current, hot sand…over 100 rip current rescues in Daytona Beach yesterday…same expected today if not more…and a pic of the temps in pic below…

100_7301

New birds…

in the neighborhood the other day….I was sitting in the RV….and heard this awful noise out site it sounded like a big flock of birds killing each other…so I jumped up ran out to take a look see…and found only two birds!! Birds that I have never seen here before…loved it ..very big green parrots…beautiful…did not know that they were so noisy tho..

052114071249 (1)

They were back the next morning making same noise…but this time they were hanging around the woodpecker’s home…in pic below you can see one of them perched there ….I did see them poke their heads in the hole…wondering do parrots nest in holes like this…?? anyway I was thrilled to see these birds…

100_7305

Maggie pic…

of the day…dad says evey time I leave the house she jumps up there and stays looking out the window until I get back..she looks so sad Sad smile..he took this pic one day to show me….

100_7290

And the rest of the story….

not much to tell this day…still getting ready to head north and you can only say so much about that and I think I have said most of it …right now I am sitting here at Wickham CG over night the usual dump tanks before I leave..its so hot no way I can do anything outside…can do a short walk in the mornings and that’s about it…so as it stands now I am very happy about leaving Florida as far as the heat goes….well guess that’s it for now…just wanted to do a short post and take advantage of the free wifi…so thanks for looking and come back soon…

blessings to all G&M

No comments:

Post a Comment