Sunday, May 11, 2014

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY.. RV & A CACHE

Happy Mother’s Day…

too all you mom’s out there…Maggie and I went out and about yesterday…to some yard sales and found a couple caches…

2014-05-10_09-21-30_750

We did not buy anything…but seen this neat home made RV for sale…more like a truck camper I would say… I don’t know how much I didn’t ask…

2014-05-10_09-20-56_267

Looks more like an old Hippy Party Pad to me when I looked inside…updated a little with some palm pillows…it was nice and clean..looks like there is an insert to make it a full bed…that is all it had in it…

2014-05-10_09-21-08_333

With so many….

dud yard sales …thought we might find a few geocaches…the first one we looked for and found…I did not get any pix of…muggle came over and ask me what I was doing explained and with all the chit chat I forgot….in the pic below is the next one we found….was very easy in a large parking lot..empty on Sat morning but usually a very busy place….

2014-05-10_11-51-59_131

I got a chuckle with this one when I pulled it out…I dropped it on the ground …Maggie would not get close to it..just did some grrrrr’ing while giving it the Harry Eye Ball…lol..you can see why…fake real looking spider…had something to do with a muffet …the next one we did not find…I have more to look for in area of these large parking lots…but only on weekends…so I might find it yet…2 out of 3 not bad…

2014-05-10_11-55-03_941

Maggie pix today is one more from her latest shopping trip…she is such a sweet heart…so good ridding in the “buggy” she knows that word from her stroller (she loves that)  that is what I call it and now this new ride…

2014-05-02_12-43-27_995

Not sure what I will do today but it will have to do with getting ready for our trip north…I have a lot to do…hope maybe to leave on the 24th…just a tentative date…but sometime around then…to hot to work outside so will be inside what ever I do..need to pack up the art/craft room …I put every thing in big totes so it doesn’t mold over the hot humid summer…and dad can get to the hurricane shutters he has stored out there..so what ever it is I better get at it…thanks for looking and come back soon …blessing to all G&M

2 comments:

  1. Love Maggie in the shopping cart and that she is your geocaching pal.

    ReplyDelete