Wednesday, November 6, 2013

MORE OF MY WEEK….

Here is more of…..

my week at Silver Springs…I had a great time this last week…but this will be the end of my blogging about it…(I think)…Now that I live in Florida and being a senior I can stay at the many, wonderful state parks in Florida for 1/2 price…how great is that…

018

One of the days Soos and I went for a ride on the glass bottom boat…in the pic below…most of the others had already been there…I remember  when I was a youngster…my grandparents on my dads side …went to Florida one year…and went on the glass bottom boat…they had pics…(wish I had them now)…anyway I was fascinated by this boat,,,and always wanted to go on it,..so now I have!!

049

When walking into the part of the park that has the boat …you walk across this board walk..very cool how they worked around the trees…

001

Took a jig saw and sawed around the roots…perfect job…

002

Pic of Soos and captain Bob…I think he has been doing this a very long time…put a CD on the boat and get the same speech…was not open to questions…he just droned on and on…but we enjoyed the trip anyway…

015

I think we sat at the wrong end of the boat..(other end was filled) this was the only good pic I got…like when we were at the head waters where the statues were sunk…I was not sitting in a good spot…buy the time he swung the boat around only the edge of them were in my line of view and besides that it was to fast and I was not sure what I was looking at…I must be getting use to looking down into the water…this boat trip was ok …

005

And here is little Maggie Moos…waiting for me to come back from my adventures..at least I think this is what she would be doing..and never barking her fool head off until she got horse…no not little sweetie pie Maggie…lol….good thing she does not have one of those loud yappy barks..you can hardly hear her when the door is shut…

020

Now I am waiting for my next adventure…some mini GTG or some big GTG…looks like there will be a lot of us Women RV girls in Florida this winter..sounds like some fun times coming up…Remember I am in Melbourne…right on the coast…so lets GTG!!  Thanks for looking and come back soon …blessings to all G&M

No comments:

Post a Comment