Monday, June 10, 2013

RANDOM THINGS…

A few random things and pic’s…
Kids Mills covered bridge that Liz and I went to check out while she was here…..
100_5116
A view of the new bridge from inside the old covered bridge….
100_5120
Some roses in front of my porch…they should be better than this but they are shaded so might move them….
2013-06-05_17-49-29_453
A pic of me and my son’s middle child…my third grandson…I went to his graduation from high school last week…very proud of Dylan….
010
And the rest of the story….
So …we are here in northwest PA…and now I remember why I don’t like this part of the country…cool , gray, rainy and nasty…I need sunshine that’s for sure…we might get some on Fri. and Sat….but that could change….I have a real estate agent coming tomorrow…hope to find out info on how much I need to do to get this place on the market…I am thinking some of my ideas are way to much in $$$ to make it worth any more…so will find out ….I do have to get the cosmetic things done for sure…tail bone is still giving me fits…so its slow going…I am not sure how much I can talk about my family on my blog…I know when I started it they didn’t want to much said and no pic’s…I know that most of the blogs I read they talk and show lot of pic’s of family…I have some pic’s I have taken around the yard…some bird pic’s….so think that will be my next blog …since I am not traveling right now…how I wish…oh well…that’s it for now thanks for looking and come back soon
blessings G&M

No comments:

Post a Comment