Monday, April 1, 2013

WEEKEND IN THE PARK

It started with sun rise service…
I went down to the home park for the Easter sunrise service, left at 6 am so I could get a parking place for the day. On holidays and weekend if you don’t get there early you will not get a good spot. Especially with a motor home or boat.  It was a very nice service..at first rise the sun was behind clouds but soon appeared.
005
Find your spot early…
When I got there at 6am..there were two guys at this pavilion…for this large group that showed up later…. 

018
Here are a couple more …everyone of them had people holding down the fort before 6am.
017
And then some had to make their own pavilion using palm trees…their own tables and chairs.
015
These people across from me…(sometimes this is my home spot for the day) used a bench and the live oak tree.
019
Parked in…
Around noon parking spots were running out…some peeps came and set up their spot beside me under the live oak tree out my front door…but had no place to park…so I told them they could park in front of MySweetDream. Here she is parked in with two cars in front.
010
My weekend started …
My Easter weekend started at 6am going to the park to get my parking spot for the day. At about 7:15 there was a sunrise service put on by a local church. Then went had breakfast that I brought with me…took Maggie girl for a walk…read book ….people and boat watched…kayaks, paddle boards etc… then walked up and fixed dinner for dad and me…went back to the park and did the same in the after noon…I met a lady painting the eau gallie river ..I will post about her on my art/craft blog…
that’s it for now thanks for looking come back soon
blessings G&M

3 comments:

  1. Situated approximately 1 5 billion euro loan already made to paphos car hire in Cyprus is considered among the finest in
    the Eastern Mediterranean is not that dissimilar to
    a franchise.

    Here is my web page :: paphos car hire cyprus

    ReplyDelete