Sunday, July 27, 2014

VISIT WITH LIZ AND THISTLE…

The first day….

We arrived at the same time at the Shenango Campground….even tho I had only about 7 miles to go and she had hundreds of miles…after checking in we both went to the dump station and did our duty…then headed to our sites…the sites are close to the ranger station and pretty busy area…but then again it looks like the whole campground is filled and busy…lots of water toys here it will be busy on the lake today for sure….100_7587Arriving at same time…

Below is a pic of my site #5…I am not going to put a lot out as it is only going to be for 2 night stay…..

100_7588

My site…..

Liz at the table reaching down to quiet Thistle the dogs were barking at another dog passing by…that seems to be their pass time …Check out my colorful tropical table cloth…

100_7591

Taco’s for dinner…we both had the same idea for dinner…Liz said she was thawing out meat for tacos…I said… I have taco meat already cooked…so we went with mine….also had refried beans…pic was taken after I already had one taco…almost for got a food pic..…then we had chocolate cake with chocolate icing we dubbed it Liz’s birthday cake..so yet another birthday celebration!! Check out my new tropical table cloth! Score yard sale!

100_7590

Close up of food and tropical table cloth

And this is where we spent the rest of the evening lounging around with the dogs and few mosquitoes…with I pads and internet phone browsing…any yakking it up…Weather couldn’t be better!

100_7592

Tomorrow….

We might take a little side trip to Pymatuning St. Park …will have to wait and see…So far it has been  a nice break and GTG…thanks for looking and come back soon

blessings to all B&M

No comments:

Post a Comment