Saturday, July 12, 2014

GOT’ER DONE !!!….

The kitchen that is…
Just a few minor things to do but I am calling it done…finished painting the woodwork and cabinets on Sun. Last year son put down the laminate floor…This is looking toward the back door…that end of the room use to be the back porch…about 25 years ago the wall was taken out and it was made to be part of the kitchen…so you could then eat in the kitchen….lol see my stove…. a two burner hot plate…it also travels with me for camping use…
100_7556
This is the other end…basement door and outside... to the right hall leading to front door…that door needs replace but I am not the one to do it…I lived with it for over 35 years so its here to stay …for me anyway…the toaster oven is the counter part to the hot plate…where I do my “baking”…I baked a pie in there last year….it makes good cookies also…
100_7558
When I got the kitchen finished I allowed my self some fun time…so made a couple of string quilt blocks…you can check it out more on my other … http://redapplejunction.blogspot.com/
100_7566
And the Maggie pic of the day…she got her bath on Monday ..I had to take this sad sack pic of my baby girl…the ones I had taken before but lost them last year when the computer processor died…look at the sweet sad face…she hates getting a bath..she is a good girl about it..but hides when it comes time for it….I have to try and trick her but some how she knows when it is time…and tries to hide from me....
100_7560
And the rest of the story…
I am so upset with Verizon…I could scream…I used up all my GB’s at the half month …and I didn’t do anything different than I always do..I called them …they had no answers for me…worthless…Well since I made this post…my GGD was born ..on 7-11 2014…WT. 7lbs 11oz….20 3/4 long…everyone is doing great…
photo (4)
Charley Renee
I will have more and better pic later…I am at my sisters using here unlimited data …so am able to get this post in…I will have more later thanks for looking and come back soon…
blessings to all G&M

2 comments:

  1. Your kitchen is just beautiful, you did a great job. And your GGD, Charley Renee is beautiful, too! Lots of good things going on in your life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - Love the photo of Maggie in the sink. Funny how big dogs love to swim, and little dogs hate the water. She is so cute, look at those eyes! Poor baby. :)

    ReplyDelete