Sunday, December 1, 2013

SIGHTS AND SITES OF WICKHAM

Rain again…
It rained again last night and this morning…and more to come…not sure what is going on but this is not the rainy season in Fl..but it has rained 90% of the days I have been back here………………below is a pix of a pond and the campground …you see this view as you drive down the road to the campground…
002
Maggie and Harley on one of our walks around the park…trying to ignore each other…
001
Another scene of pond and campground ..these pond sites are most sought after for the snowbirds that winter here…

002
I took some….
I took some pix of a few sites …the sites are large some huge…and here you can pull your RV in at any angle…this one you could go cross wise and have your door and patio facing the pond….
005
And at this one you could pull any way you want …nice privet site door facing the foliage..at any angle…
011
And at this one you get a good idea at how big they are…again any which way you want it…T
010
And the rest of the story…..
This is a nice little park tucked away on the central Florida coast…not far from the many big attractions the are in central FL …Disney and all that is over towards Orlando only about 45min to an hour…up I-95 or take US-1 for more sights along the way  to Cap Canaveral ..Kennedy Space Center…and it is only about 6 or so mile to the Atlantic Ocean… Also I did not count them but I would say very least there are 50 geocaches planted here if you like Geocaching...Any way it is what I call my home campgrounds and I am very lucky that it is so close…only 5 miles from dads…and I can come camp for a get away  and not have to spend so much $$ on gas… Price wise it is cheap compared…I am leaving today going back to dads…not sure when I can come again to stay…Christmas coming and all…but still will do day trips here…free get away just not over night…so thanks for looking ..have a fun day and be safe in your travels…blessings to all G&M

No comments:

Post a Comment