Wednesday, July 4, 2012

PYMATUNING STATE PARK = BIRTHDAY FISHING TRIP

Grammy the birthday girl fishing.

Son fishing.

 We LOL at this fish son caught. It was just a little bigger than the minnow he was using for bait.
Maggie fishing :)
This was a little bigger lol, and was the biggest catch of the day. All fish were put back in the lake. I did not even get a bite let alone a fish. I picked him up at 8 am we fished several different places. Had a small lunch I packed. I got home at 4 pm. It was a long but fun day. We fished at http://www.dcnr.state.pa.us/stateparks/findapark/pymatuning/ I live only about 10 miles away. go to the site and check it out. I think I will be camping there this summer soon as I get The Savana fixed up. I have not been able to post much because of those pesky life happenings. Some good and some not so good. :(    But I have been taking pic's and have some future post lined up. One great happening was my Grandson's wedding. So I will be posting about that also.
Today is the 4th no special plans but I did have an outing and will post about it also. All for now thanks for looking and come back soon.

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated Birthday! I always found fishing relaxing and exciting depending on whether or not I caught anything. :)

    ReplyDelete