Thursday, September 2, 2010

RED PEPPERS & A CACHE

RED PEPPERS
BLACK RED PEPPERS

ROASTED RED PEPPERS


CACHE IN A TREE



SEE IT?




THE CACHE





WEATHER: Temp 89 still hot here!



Here are a few peppers I got at the flea market on Sun. Thought I might roast them. I roasted them on the grill, and it worked great, did not heat up the house this way! They got black real quick, and I was thinking that maybe they were ruined. But I cooled them in a bag and started to peal them and it was ok, just skin blackened like it was suppose to be. Now for some great sammy's! As RR would say.

I was going to be making some raspberry freezer jam yesterday, but my "brand new" refrigerator that I bought in April is not working. Granted it was a cheap one, but one would think that it would last longer than a few months. I hope I can take it back. So I did the peppers instead.
The cache of the day was a cemetery cache we found a few weeks ago. It is another typical cemetery cache, if they are not at the edge of the cemetery they are in a tree. Like this one. Really easy to find.
I am still working on getting rid of stuff. It is really getting old. I think this week at the flea market I will put up a big sign " EVERYTHING IS $ 1.00" hope that will help sales. At this point I am ready to give it away. Not everything but most of it!
Well...guess I will go pick through a few things and pack up more. I hope to mow the yard this evening if it cools down, as it is suppose to rain the next couple days. Maybe Maggie and I will do some caching in the rain. For some reason I like caching in the rain, not storms just rain. I don't think Maggie cares as long as she gets to ride in the truck with her Mamma.lol
All for now
Thanks for stopping by.
G&M

No comments:

Post a Comment