Sunday, June 6, 2010

CACHE OF THE DAY, WORK UP DATE, THE PORCH & DUCKS

DUCK'S WAITING IN LINE AT MC'D'S
PORCH ALMOST DONE BIG DIFFERENCE!CACHE IN THERE!



THAT'S IT ! WEATHER: Temp 70's This morning we had tornado warnings. Over now but rain all day.


Been busy this week, working on the porch again. After power washing it I went to Lowe's and got some stain sealer and that is what I have been doing. The railing and all those rungs seemed to take forever! I had to stop working on it because of the rain. Son will be coming back this week to start making the new doors for the garage. I should take before and after pic, but the before will be pretty bad. While working on the porch I hurt my back so I am glad for a few days off, but not the storms and rain.


The cache of the day is one I found a few weeks ago, at a local cemetery. Most all cemetery hides are on the edge. Found this one pretty easy. I wish my geocaching was more exciting so I would have some fun things to blog about!
I wanted that duck pic to be last after the text part of this post but it ended up first. Anyway it was cute pic of duck waiting in line at McDonald's. I seen them one day while caching. We were not far from the river, guess thats were they came from.
Happy Caching
G&M



1 comment:

  1. That sealer sure improved the looks of the deck. Nice work. :)

    ReplyDelete