Sunday, June 13, 2010

CACHE, FISING, RAINY SUNDAY

NICE VIEW HIDING CACHE
THE CACHE WEATHER:Temp 80 , cloudy and rain on and off.
Maggie the geo-dog, and I went out early this morning to get some caches. First we went to a couple at a swimming beach at the Shenango Damn. It was great no one around except on fisherman around the corner from the beach area. I don't know if it was to early or the clouds that put the Mrs. Carmin - Geea in a "mood" or what, because she didn't know her left from her right. But after some time and geo-sense kicking in we found it. We watched as the fisherman hooked and landed a nice size fish. We found a total of 3 this morning, more about them another time. I have to save some for the times I don't go caching.
Son made good progress on the garage this week, its looking good , he complains because its not perfect, I keep reminding him what he had to work with, and considering that, it looks great! I will have before and after pic's when its done.
We tried a little fishing and had no luck, and lost a lure to boot. Then the rains came and we left for home. Guess that's all for now
Happy Caching
G&M


1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm Carol and I just signed up to be a follower of your blog. I'm not sure how I found your blog, but I think someone else's blog listed yours. We just began geocaching and we're enjoying it! Check out my blog, carolksjourney.blogspot.com and my husband, Dave's blog, refereedave.blogspot.com when you get a chance.

    Happy Caching!

    ReplyDelete