Tuesday, February 9, 2010

CACHING

EAST COAST CACHE
THE CACHE WEATHER: Nice this AM rain this afternoon, part of the snow storm in the north.
temp was 70 mostly cloudy
Here is another geocache we found, a typical fence type cache. It hides a trash container owned by East Coast. Was pretty easy to find now that I know about the " fence type caches" and nothing exciting happened while we looked for it.
Worked in the yard again today, on Mon. dads friend came by with his chain saw and gave the palm trees a" hurricane hair cut". I will show you pic's and explain when I get the pic's uploaded.
I am going to plant an herb garden and I worked on getting that ready. In the fern weeds I found a stag horn plant , it was almost a goner but I am going to try and save it, they are very interesting things. I have do some research on them.
I am trying not to think about leaving and heading north,my time here is going so fast! the things I have been working on , I will have some before and after pics to show you.
Guess thats all for tonite, to see what tomorrow will bring stay tuned
Happy Caching
G&M

No comments:

Post a Comment