Monday, February 8, 2010

YARD WORK, ROSES & A RACE

PINK FEB ROSE
MOWING THE YARD

A RACE ON OUR STREET
WEATHER: It has been a little on the cool side this weekend, Sat. was rain all day, Sun. was sunny but a cold wind blowing in from the ocean. Today sunny and 65 great day!
Yesterday morning Maggie was barking, going nuts looking out the living room window. I went to take a look , there were bunches of peeps running past the house, seems we were on the race rt. for the Melbourne & Beaches Music Marathon race. Later company came to watch the game. They brought chicken cooked in the Green Egg, a smoker of some sort , we made the rest of the meal.
Today I mowed the yard, "IN FEB "still having problem with the weather here. Also took of pic of a pink rose in the back yard for all you garden deprived peeps out there. This afternoon I took a ride looking for a Micheal's store, found one about 15 miles away, in a great shopping center. They have every kind of store you could want. Next time I go will take pic's.
My brother is doing good after his by pass surg thanks for all your prayers.
Got a call today from an old friend in PA. it was nice, I am not home sick for PA but I do miss my peeps up north. Well thats all for now, what will tomorrow bring, stay tuned and find out.
G&M
PS have not been caching for a few days.


No comments:

Post a Comment