Monday, February 16, 2015

TWO MILLION DOLLAR SUNDAY….

Doing my….

b log a little different today…starting in the morning and working on it thru out the day…sitting here this morning eating breakfast watching the news…they were talking Speed Week …leading up to the Daytona 500..they show cased a man that just took delivery 2 weeks ago on his new class A RV that he ordered last year…they are camped there for the festivities all week….what made me almost choke on my toast…the price of said RV a little over 2 MILLION DOLLARS !!!!!…they did a little tour…outside kitchen, movie / TV, outside grill…all this and more built in the RV…inside looked like the inside of a 2 million dollar home …but to me it was over kill…just to much fancy / smancy stuff to take care of…if you want to keep it looking like it was worth that much money…any way it was over the top in looks and price…something not for me…only reason I would want one is if someone gave it to me…then I would sell it …lol lol…anyway I think I will go over to Melbourne Mall and check out the RV show and see if I can find any of those million dollar rigs…so will work on this again later and let you know,,,,

I did take a…..

run over to the Mall and checked out the RV show…it was La Mesa again..they are over there several times a year…They had another one of these throw back RV…this is a new 2015…I had pic of inside but deleted them by accident …grrrr….it was nice…

20150215_105331_resized

Also found this …it is a 2007 forget what…but it was one only a few used they had at the show…I liked the inside layout better than mine…wish I could trade even up…mine is 2007…and again my fingers were not working right..and inside pic got deleted…grrrr again…

20150215_105227_resized

Pic below I took cause it had twin beds at the back…this is not either of the above RV’s…

20150215_110943_resized

 

They sure can squeeze a lot of rigs in the small area they use in the mall parking lot….this is one of about 5 rows…more class A’s than anything…

20150215_110228_resized

They did not have one of those million dollar rigs over here …but there were a few million dollars worth there…so it was a million dollar Sunday all over the place…I worked up an appetite in and out of rigs all morning..so thought I might run into the Mall and get Chick-fil-a…my fav fast food…got there and forgot it is not open on Sunday..so got some bourbon chicken, rice, and garlic green beans…mmmm good…Then I headed back to camp drive way…was thinking about the rigs I saw and decided the one I have will not be my first & last rig…I seen a lot of things I would want and some things I don’t want…the used rig above had a nice sofa I could take out and replace with a lounge lazy boy type chair that would be better for my back…the kitchen layout was much better than mine…mine was ok until the spine/back problem showed up…you have to do to much twisting and turning to work in it and to reach the cabinets…and my dinette is definitely not comfortable…anyway I know more now what my needs and wants are than I did when I got this one …and I definitely do not want an entertainment center in the over cab area…Well I guess this is all for now thanks for looking and come back soon..blessings to all G&M

No comments:

Post a Comment