Saturday, February 14, 2015

THRIFTY MARKET…..

We got a new….

market a few months ago…I had seen that it opened but never stopped to check it out…

20150122_093551_resized

Last week I was talking with MM and she was telling me about it…they had tons of stuff and it was really reasonably priced…besides every vegie and fruit know to man….they also have a bunch of ethnic food …most things I did not know what they were…lots of good looking things to cook with…but me would not know what to cook or how to cook with them….oh don’t get me wrong  I am a good cook ..just not with these exotic things…

20150122_093742_resized

And they do have some frozen meat and fish but they have a lot of good looking fresh…the meat looked so good and fresh it reminded me of the meat you would get in the neighborhood butcher  shop..and good fresh fish…the first day I was here and took the pics…was early and they did not have the fish out yet….

20150122_094149_resized

Also prepared food and a bakery…with really good food…things in the bakery not found at WM or Publix …Any way I can see me spending my $$ at this place…I really want to start eating vegan…not sure how …but I guess I can google it and find the how two and recipes..

20150122_093734_resized

on my excursion to the quilt shop…I ran into this gang…the little red guy…

Says Happy Valentines Day !!!

20150206_123302_resized

Thanks for looking and come back soon

Blessings to all … G&M

No comments:

Post a Comment