Sunday, January 25, 2015

MORE UPDATE….

Guess I will start…

with Sat…. Got up early as usual took Maggie for her first out of the day…went to get milk for my breakfast oat meal…whoa ..no milk…no oats…no eggs…guess I will go get a sausage muffin at McD’s cost a buck…and an oat meal..love their oats…any excuse to eat out…

100_8328Sweetie

This really was not a very productive day… yesterday was my last PT day…and I go to the Doc at 7:30 am on Monday..the progress I am making so far… I think I will ask not to have injections in spine at this time….

20141122_130102_resizedNow how cute it this guy

Seen this guy at a at an art show I went to down town a couple weeks ago…sweet huh..

late on Sat,.I discovered I forgot to  close the window behind the sofa in the rig…wet with rain…so striped of the quilts and decided I might as well wash them…buy then it was about noon and the sun was shining and the wind was blowing…watch the door does not get ripped out of your hand when you open it…gezzz..had that happen to me with a van and ruined the door and had to replace it…after lunch did not do much of anything…guess I will continue this tomorrow …might have more going on…

Sunday…

Nothing going on again…sun is shinning but cool..nice…Got an email from forum friend Carol …say another forum friend might be passing thru here…but I was late getting email cause CG service that Carol was at went down and she didn’t know it…but I went ahead and sent out an email to Gloria anyway…see if she is still around…Tomorrow is doc appointment…hope no shots in spine…well go for now thanks for looking and come back soon….blessings to all G&M

No comments:

Post a Comment