Thursday, January 15, 2015

A GET- AWAY….AND MAGGIE

We made it…..

to Wickham CG for an over night’er…and what an emotional relief…the minute I hooked up and took Maggie for a walk to visit MM & Harley dog…I could feel the tense stress leave my body…I just now as I type this…had a thought …it must be the stress that is making the muscles around my spine,legs and back tense up…causing part of the reason for this problem…hmmmm…I have to think about that….

100_8311

MAGGIE’S CHRISTMAS STOCKING

I really will have to work on stress relief…did not do much at the CG…just walked and emptied tanks…did cut some strips to make a couple pot holders…DD request a couple more..so making them to match the quilted dish drain pad I made for her…

100_8313MAGGGIE AND HER CHRISTMAS STOCKING

100_8319

MAGGIE AND HER TOYS

Maggie loves her toys…if she doesn’t at least once a day play with them…the she is sick and not feeling well…she got a new floppy bunny and a ball…but she still goes back to a smaller old ball….

100_8320

SHE HIT THE BALL INTO THE KITCHEN

 

You cant see it in that top pic but there is a ball along with the bunny she some how gets that ball up in her chin area and then hits it with ball…

And the rest of the story….

As I am typing I am filling the tanks to flush them out…I don’t have one of those fancy flusher things so I empty and fill with clean water a couple of time to flush them out..I put dish pan full of soapy water in the fresh tank for the last rinse…I have to leave here at noon so I am trying to figure out what I want to do this afternoon…I am not going back to the drive way until almost dark time…I will let you know what I did next time…blessings to all G&M

PS…today I think I feel I difference the PT is making….SmileSmileSmile

2 comments:

  1. Maggie is darling. Stress can cause a LOT of issues. The body and mind are totally connected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure am finding that out Sherry...
    now how to get rid of it ....

    ReplyDelete