Tuesday, January 28, 2014

HILLSBOROUGH POT LUCK…..

The Party Pavilion ….
This pavilion is the greatest for our pot luck’s in bad weather….you can use it on a first come first server basis…
100_6840
Some milling around chatting waiting for everyone to arrive…for the feast…
100_6833
More chatting and socializing …please excuse the photo’s…cheapo camera and poor lighting…
100_6828
Starting the feast….
100_6837
The other end of the table…Margie taking pix also…..
100_6835
The party pavilion even has a fire place…here fire man Roger is stating the fire….
100_6839
And what a great fire it was…!!
100_6843
And the rest of the story…
We arrived on Sun. about 4pm caravanning with Linda / Sandy and Soos…just as we got in the site it started to rain..but was able to get elec, and water hooked up…Monday it rained on and off all day…and I am sitting here thinking …trying to remember what we did and my mind is blank…anyway I will take pix of everyone’s site and make a blog of that soon…some are going tomorrow on the Tram trip around the park and the Fort trip that most of us did last year….rain and cold high 57 tomorrow ..some of us  want to make a trip to Plant City to the flea marked and get strawberry short cake…will see what happens…I know this is not a great post but it is all I can manage tonight…thanks for looking and come back soon..
blessings G&M

2 comments:

  1. That pavillian looks really nice - and strawberry shortcake sounds REALLY nice. I haven't had it in years. Take a bite for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb....I ended up not going...because of sore feet
    but my sister said it was wonderful....

    ReplyDelete