Monday, June 18, 2012

MORE UPDATE : HOME

Here are a few more pic's of the park in Winchester. Nice park for dog walking or just taking it easy. There is a geocache hid there but I did not look for it this time. Maybe next time I will.  

A gaggle of geese getting ready for a swim.

Mama and her babies, right click for a closer look they sure are cute.


Well we made it home on Monday. An uneventful trip. Nice easy drive even up and over the mountains. Was a breeze with the Savana. I really love my new wheeles. Cant wait to go camping in it. They are coming to turn on my water at 10 am this morning, cant wait for that either. Then I need to get to the post office, Ins office, WM and get things done there. Got the van all unloaded yesterday now need to get the totes unloaded. Will start working on house this week I hope. It is going to be in the 90's a couple days this week and no a/c here so we will see what happens. Going to get some craft space set up also, want to get started on my mini family recipe mini albums. And have the wedding in a week and a half. So I will be busy. All for now thanks for looking and come back soon
blessing
G&M

No comments:

Post a Comment