Tuesday, September 20, 2011

ON MY WAY SOUTH !

A cache I found last week. I kept looking in all the wrong places, I should go with what my eyes see first!

This was hid in that geo wood pile.
Sunday ended the show and my daughter did well. Did not do much after that ended at 5 pm.

Monday daughter and I went to a grand opening of the new Hobby Lobby in Winchester. WOW!What great deals they had. Everything I bought was 50% off. I spent more than I should have and not as much as I wanted too. I will take pic's and show the goodies next week on my other blog. Monday evening the took me to eat at Buffalo Wild Wings, late for my birthday. Nice place to eat and play.

Tues. today we left Winchester about 7am drove for about 2hrs and stopped for breakfast. Then went on a ways and stopped again. Spent about an hr. looking around and found a geocache. Then back on the road. Stopped again for lunch. Went in a WM and got enough for lunch and supper cheaper than fast food and better for you. Went on and finally stopped about 4:30 for the night. Ate the rest of our food, found a geocache , went to $ store and now in for the night.

Had rain all morning, of and on rain in afternoon. Just a little while ago the sun came out.
All for now thanks for looking and come back soon

Blessings Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment