Thursday, July 21, 2011

YARD SALE FINDS

Here are a few cigar boxes that I found at yard sales this summer. I think there are a couple more lol. I really need to get making something with them. Cheapest was 10 cents up to 50 centsI think I am queen of 50 cent items. Got this vintage crochet dress pot holder. I got a few more in red, enough to finish up decorating the kitchen in Florida. Beautiful embroidered dressers scarfs. Got them for 50 cents also. The are in excellent condition.Pretty posy'sMore Just check the temp 81 at 9:00 am, an hr ago it was 71. Today it suppose to get up to 97 that is pretty hot for NW Pa. It is so hot even Maggie doesn't want to do anything. To hot to do any geocaching but I am going to go out of town to see grandson on his BD today , so i might do one or two. Will see how it goes. At least I got A/C in the truck. When the heat breaks I am going to get something done on this house! I will wipe down the wood work in one of the bedrooms that I did get empty, then paint the woodwork, I will get this done ! Son will come back in soon and the few minor things done in the bathroom and that's that. All for now thanks for looking and come back soon and stay cool
Blessings
Donna n Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment