Friday, October 30, 2015

MCINTOSH…FESTIVAL…...

Sights of McIntosh  Festival…

Last week the motor home and I took a trip to McIntosh FL to visit for a few days with RV pal Liz and fur kid Thistle…I went on Thurs. because she told me I could not make it thru town to the campground on Fri. they would be setting up for the craft show…below is a pic of the crowd at 8 am on Sat morning…

20151024_124028

And the very next morning the same spot…looks like nothing happened the day before…tons of people came on sat. and they stayed all day…and I seen lots of packages and items walking around so me thinks the vendors had a great day…

20151025_102619

There were a lot of booths that caught my attentions…this one had a bunches of sweet shell art… but I liked these turtles and sunflowers…not many shells in it tho…

20151024_084751

Also there was a lot of yard art…I got a few pix…I really liked the butterflies…there was such a large crowd that it was hard to get any good pix…

20151024_092418

More yard art…I think this was my favorite…made all from glass dishes , cups etc…it is hard to see but the large flower on the left side of pic…is made with scalloped iridescent plates..very pretty…I did not check the price…

20151024_083410

This artist below sitting selling here painted canvases …also selling some seedlings…I liked her work also….

20151024_083520

And something else I found interesting and really cute…was this lady walking her pet mini goat on a leash…she was the sweetest thing…and I think she was pregnant she had a pretty round belly….  

20151024_142731

And the rest of the story…

A lot of things going on here some I can talk about and some I can not yet…I have started back with the church ladies and crafting with them for the bazar..tons of doc appt. for me and dad…keeps me running around..some legal appointments , is keeping me from doing any GTG or camping …I went over to Wickham a couple times …for some reason the campground has a different feel to it…I think it might be because of all the tent campers now camping in the main areas and not in the prim area…for some reason it seems a little sad to me…maybe when and if the snowbirds come it will be normal again…I have been checking this CG out for 5 years…two yrs. before I got my rig…so I know the feel of it…we will see…not even any day trips going on…did make the trip to McIntosh and will have more to b log about that…other wise that is it…my blood pressure has gone back up some since I got back to Florida…hmmmm..oh I am taking a road trip tomorrow not taking the rig..(checked with Google maps not good parking) taking dads car …The are having a Responsible Dog Ownership Day at Riverfront Park at Cocoa ..only a 30 min. drive..There will be rescue groups …breeders etc..I am not looking for a dog…but after my reaction when I went with Lori & Dock to the shelters I think I need to socialize with some doggies…I know sometime , someday my doggie will find me…Thanks for looking and come back soon …blessings G&M

1 comment:

  1. Glad you could get out to such a colorful and fun event.

    ReplyDelete