Monday, August 23, 2010

WHERE HAVE I BEEN ???

THE CACHE IS IN THERE

AHHHH...SEE IT?


MAGGIE SNIFFING THE CACHE WEATHER: SAME OLD THAT EVERYONE ELSE IS ENJOYING! THREE LETTER WORD= HOT !


Now to where I have been. Well first of had a procedure done where there was a polyp was removed, you know the one ! Seriously , I am glad my new doctor said I was old enough to have one done, actually over old, should have done it few yrs ago. I was have no problems that would make me think I had a polyp. It was the kind that would cause problem if not removed. So I am very glad I had it done!


A few days later my dad flew in from Florida for the month , so son and I went to Pittsburgh to pick hi m up. Nice airline SW they put him in a wheel chair and transported him to the baggage area to where we waited. Everything went smooth. I have been cooking for him and and my brother every night, as he is staying with him..


Still working on purging house hold. Had a yard sale and did fantastic! I will be having another one this Sat. And then in Sept. hope to have the Moving/Tag sale to get rid of larger items.
I forgot to take pic's but will take them this weekend.
The cache of the day is new one only a couple miles away, we found it last Sunday morning in the rain. Maggie always has to sniff and check the caches out as she is doing in the third pic.
Yesterday (Sun) it rained again so I did not set up at the flea market. I have only set up once in 4 weeks due to rain. It is still raining this morning I hope it stops this afternoon , I want to get the sqeezo set up and to tomatoes for sauce. I also am going to make a hot pepper/mustard relish that is scrumptious I will post the recipe later. You freeze it not can. That's what I like, less work for me!
Thats all for now
Happy Caching
G&M



No comments:

Post a Comment