Wednesday, August 25, 2010

AIRPORT, SIGNS OF FALL, & A CACHE

FIRST SIGNS OF FALL!
MORE SIGNS!

AIRPORT SIGN


MAGGIE & A CACHE WEATHER : TEMP 73 with sun and clouds nice day!
Started our day taking Dad to the Pittsburgh Airport. Of course I forgot to take pic's of him at check in area, didn't remember till on the way out. So I took a pic of the sign. I was so intent on finding him a wheel chair did not get the pic's. He has bad knees and is a little unsteady so he would never have made it to the waiting area on his own walking. I am sure he made it to FL before we got home. We didn't get home till 5 pm.
First off after leaving airport I was too busy taking pic of signs that I did not read them and went south on I-60 instead of north. So by the time I figured that out, I decided to take rt 18 back. See some sights on a off road. Twice there was a detour because of closed road, and I got a little lost!
Then when we got closer to home we looked for a few cache's. Only found one, you can see Maggie checking it out. Had fun even if we didnt find more.
On the way home we came upon a few signs of fall, even tho it is stilll on Aug. One thing about PA it is beautiful in the fall. I will get some more pic's to post.
Well thats about all, it was a long day. Going to do the kick back thing again tonite.
Thanks for stopping by
G&M



No comments:

Post a Comment