Wednesday, July 7, 2010

BALLFIELD CACHE, YRD SALE, FLEA MARKET

CACHE BEHIND THE FENCE
THE CACHE

YARD SALE AT SON'S


FLEA MARKET SET UP



BROOKIE AT FLEA MARKET WEATHER: HOT HOT AND HOTTER! Temp today was 92. Thats all I have to say about that!
What's been going on around here, well , a lot! Son and I have been working in the basement, cleaning sand stone walls that had dry-loc put on about 25 yrs ago, and was chipping. Then we painted new dry-loc on the walls. We got about 3/4 of it done. Then we started working on a yard sale we wanted to have at his home last Friday. Did that then next day Sat. we set up at a flea market, seems he has been bitten by the flea bug!! Anyway that's a lot of packing and unpacking and again and again. The one pic has my G-Daughter in it she did a great job of helping at both yrd sale and flea marked and even sold some stuff she has out grown, now that she will be a "teenager" in Aug. The other flea market pic is of our set up, the white car and truck is our spaces, we got side by side so we could share the tables.
I have not had time to do any caching, but there is a pic of one I did not long ago. It is a new listing but I was not the FTF. It is at a local ball field, behind that fence you see. Also behind the fence was mosquito city, and other biting bugs. WoW, I got a line of bites on my ankle that dove me nuts all week after I visited there.
This week I have been working inside most of the day because of the heat. I did some land scape early in the mornings. I am gathering up and sorting again, never ending job at this point.
My daughter and son in law are coming on sat to get some things that I had for decorative painting she is going to use the stuff. It will be nice to see them. I think we will be going out to my brothers to have a weeny roast in the afternoon. Nothing formal just who ever shows up.
Then on sunday we will be setting up at the flea marked again.
All for now.
Happy Caching
G&M
Dont forget to check out my other blog.

2 comments:

  1. Seems like it's been a while since you posted. I was beginning to wonder. :) Seems like it's been hot everywhere in the country except where I'm at in Idaho. I could use a little more warmth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Judy. It seems like I have been too tired to post! But hope that changes soon, heat makes you tired also, sending you some heat waves!!!

    ReplyDelete