Sunday, July 11, 2010

TREE EATING CACHE & MORE "STUFF" GONE!

ANOTHER LOAD GONE!
SIL PACKING IT IN!

TREE EATING CACHE


THE CACHE DON'T WORRY WON'T LET THE TREE EAT YOU!
WEATHER: Temp in low 80's Nice!
Had company this weekend. On Sat my DD & SIL came up from VA, to get "stuff" that I had set aside for her to paint on. She has a lot of shows coming up this fall, and I wanted to get rid of it so now its hers! We had a whole truck load for them to take back as you can see from the pic's. I had every thing from slate from my roof I replaced ,to old tin from the 50's like old canister sets, baking things etc etc. And some old windows. All in all we had a nice day. They had to return to Pittsburgh, where my G-Son was so it was a short visit. Saying prayers for SIL, on Tues he will be having knee replacement surg. The second time for this knee, didn't work out so good first time he had it done two yrs ago.
We sure made a lot of $$$ from the 100 year old slate that was taken off my roof. Some time I will dig around for some pic, of what we use to paint on them, and maybe DD will send me some of what she will be doing now.
The cache of the day is one we found last week. It is in the very old part of a local cemetery. I like this cemetery, very old, when I was a child I remember my maternal grandparents taking me with them on memorial day, to plant flowers. I don't remember where they were, but someday I think I will walk around and see if I can find them. Around were the cache was hid, some of the old trees were growing around the stones. Some stones you could not even read anymore. I took me some time to find this one. You can see Maggie helping lol.
This week son and I will be back working in the basement hope to get the walls done, and the rest of the "stuff" taken out. I might move it to the shed , so it will be easier to put it out for the yard sales I am planning. Will see how it goes. I can't wait till I "retire" for real!!
Thats all for now.
Happy Caching
G&M




No comments:

Post a Comment