Wednesday, July 19, 2017

HOUSE SOLLD & FIRST PART OF TRIP…

 

It was bittersweet ….

That we left dads house and our ‘Campdriveway’…after the estate sale I contacted the first person on the list that I had compiled with people wanted to buy…and price was agreed apon and the rest is history…of course everything is not easy ….nothing has been easy since dad passed…but it is all most  over now….in pic below I was leaving for the last time to go over to the closing…and it has been pretty much down hill ever since….closing went fine BUT… I pulled in did not swing wide enough and kissed slightly car beside me…well that was all it took..in a hurry left note on car…got my papers together …turned on genny / AC for Pheebe and shut the door and knew right awy i left keys in RT…went into closing office…they knew right away something was wrong…long story short ….guy said I will take care of keys..he did…car I kissed belong to one of the buyers he said dont worry about it ..old car I am not turning in to Ins….it was a mark about 2” ..could not find a thing on RT…needless I was an emotional mess…this is just the begining I will fill in as we go along…

bittersweetpulling out for the last time

To decompress we went to….

Manatee Hammock camp ground for two nites…that worked out pretty well and I did relax a bit…lazed around and played in the pool…just wished my foot was better so could do some walking/hiking…this is the campground Margie & I went to in June on my Birthday….will also do a post about that…will do more post later about the first half of the summer…nice place to stay in June it was not busy but when Iwas there this time was pretty full…it is PA (Passport America 1/2 off) park good to use Sun – Thur. So I have paid for my PA dues for the year…I Just got it in June…

inland cg

We left there next day and ended up at Inland Habor RV Park near Dairen Ga  In the pic above is our site for the night …I am trying to remember but pretty sure it there were no problems…I really should write things down as they happen…also a PA park…Headed north on I-95 in the morning…well all for now  thanks for looking and come back soon…blessings to all GM&P

4 comments:

  1. We all have those Oops kind of days but it does take time to calm down as it is part of our emotional control system.
    Be Safe and Enjoy your travels.

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get into some cool weather soon now that you are on the road. You really will love traveling now that you can slow down and just enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope things settle down for you now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete