Tuesday, March 14, 2017

STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE…

While at Hillsborough River ST. Park…we took a day trip to Parksdale Farm Market to get their famous Strawberry Shortcake…

Stbry 1

Some of the eye candy at the farm market…there is a lot to look at and i will post more pics as i make more post about this week at Hillsborough…

HR STRWB

Below is my RV friend Margie ….we have been camping together this last year that i had to spend summer here in FL…heading to the table with her Shortcake…

margie stwbrry

The rest of the girls eating shortcake…yum yum…

STRW HR

I was totaly suprised at the size of the Strawberry Shortcake… but I had now trouble eating every bite of it!…

SHORT CAKE

More eye candy in the seating area of the market…Everthing was beautiful here..next time I go …will spend more time looking…

strwbry

At one point Margie got me and said come with me I want you to do something…well she put this robe and crown on me and crowned me queen of the Strawberry Shortcake for the day…lol…Then Liz found this giant short cake and set in my lap…what fun we had…probably back in my younger days I would not have done this…but you get to an age…and say who cares …just have a good time with  good friends…

mestrwbry

And the rest of the story…

This is the only day trip I went on…with my bad foot could not walk very much and that also put to rest any hiking and walking of trails… this week was the start of Plant City Strawberry Festival…a big deal in FL….we did not go…it is huge…with parking my limited walking could not do it…others were not in the mood for crowds ….the fair ground where the fest is held is close to the market…i am way behind on my travels …short as they are…have to post about Hardee Lakes in Feb yet…on the estate front…finally found an estate person to do it for me…she came by yesterday and sent asst. to take pic for advertizing today…first weeekend in May is the date…things are now moving along and i am getting excited about my new page in my life…Well all for now thanks for looking and come back soon…blessings to all GM&P

No comments:

Post a Comment