Sunday, November 20, 2016

Fleamarket…

Before we headed out to ….

Lake Kissimmee St. Park…I went over to the local fleamarket…Renningers bought out the Big Flea…and boy is it 100% better…

1022161112

I went with a purpose ….but had to have lunch first………..

1477153524500A slice of great pizza….

1477158339578And an all time fav…funnel cake…

And then on to my business…get a new ride for Pheebe…She likes to ride in her big sisters buggy so much and it works out so well while camping i decided to get a new one…reason being small rig needed smaller and one that would fit into the RT better…this buggy will collapse down flat…where the other one will not and this will  take up much less room and make for a better transport…

1477158428463Hippy-flower buggy for a wild flower child….

I was checking out all the buggys they had was looking at lime green & pink…and a red one…a couple just did not feel right pushing them…dont know why i did not notice this one first off…but soon as i seen it and pushed it ..this was the one…and doesnt it suit her just right…??? and she loves it…a hippy buggy for a wild flower child…lol

And the rest of the story….

I have been very busy …but i am taking breaks to go camping…as you seen the Lake Kissimmee St. Park post…i have more on that also…i had a yard sale with my stuff…i was happy it was ok..but did not get rid of enough…I have decided i cant afford to rent a storage unit…sooooo what to do…thinking maybe i will have to get rid of my craft supplies and my material….but i got my craft mojo back and i really would like to supplement my income selling …and also i have 4 small pieces of funiture i want to keep…so now thinking i will need to find my home base sooner rather than later…to much to think about …cause i still have sooooo very much to do…this last week i have been at the church helping set up for the bazzar…it is now over and we did great…but it was the last one …the church is dissolving and the building is being sold…it is a Lutheran church…i wish they would take it over so we could continure on…today Sunday i am takeing a break not doing much but watching football & washing bed linen…well all for now thanks for looking and come back soon …blessings GM&P

1 comment:

  1. Princess Pheebe sure loves her new ride. She wants to go camping again too.

    ReplyDelete