Monday, March 16, 2015

SAT … DUTCH OVEN COOK OFF

People dropping…
their DO pots of food for our big pot luck on Sat. at the cook off…this is just part of the very long table that would be filled with tons of food…some made with DO’s and some like mine not…I made a big bowl of Pistachio Salad…it must have been go because they ate it all…that is Carolyn taking a pic of the food also…
20150228_161224_resized
One of the deserts in the cook off….
20150228_141011_resized
I forget what this is maybe a chicken dish…but I wanted to show you the liner they sometimes use in the DO’s….
20150228_162436_resized
And the dish below is one of the main dishes in the contest….all the cook off food was included in the pot luck…we all paid $5 (Ins. for the cook off) and took a dish…and ate & ate & ate some more…all we wanted…
20150228_155844_resized
Below some off our group starting to fill plates on the first go-round….
20150228_163224_resized
I had more pic’s of everyone sitting around eating and chatting but some how they are lost….we had a great time and I think it peak the interest of a few that we might see some DO cook pots in our future GTG’s…I know I will be on the look out for a nice used one…I had so much fun and enjoyed this GTG I cant even begin to tell you how much…I also have more about Hardee Lakes to share hope I can remember it all…lol…all for now thanks for looking and come back soon…
blessings to all G&M

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are having fun. Hopefully one of these times that we are in the Melbourne are we can get together. Miss our geocaching together.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete