Wednesday, March 7, 2012

COUPLE OF CACHES

ABOVE : This is a typical fence cache here in Melbourne. This seems to be a very busy little ball park with a swimming pool on the other side of that building.
This is a cache I found the other day. When I walked up to the area it was lying on the dirt in plain site. Don't think it was to be like that. I signed the log and cameoed up some. Hope I got it in right spot.
ABOVE : This is the cache that I found.
Not much going on here. Weather has been great even a little too hot. Having a few health issues but getting better. Was able to start walking in the mornings again so that is a plus. Want to lose some wt before June, grandsons wedding, and because I am more than a little over wt and i want to stay healthy in my senior years. Wish I had more to tell you about Florida happenings but I just have not been doing much. I really would like to take a few camping trips maybe in April. My brother is coming for a visit this month. Will be glad to see him. Maybe we will go fishing in the ocean again. That was fun even if we didn't catch anything lol. Poor Maggie got a hot spot this week it has been almost a year since the last one. Maybe she does not like FL.
All for now thanks for looking and come back soon
blessings
G&M

No comments:

Post a Comment