Thursday, October 6, 2011

UPDATE

There is a cache in there but not where you might think. Found this one on Sunday while caching with my Maggie. Not a hard find, but lots of mugglers around, as it is in a golf course.This is another magnet key holder cache we found, Maggie girl sniffing it out. She has to inspect every cache we get. lolI left this little Travel Bug in the above cache. He rolled all the way down from PA with us. Stopped to visit a cache on the way, but ended up here. Cute little thing. And just fit in this container. I have been taking it easy on my feet since I got here. The shot I got in the one heel, did not start to feel better until Tues. I went back to doc on Wed. and he gave me shot in each heel this time. Said I had Achilles tendinitis in the other one. What I thought was a heel spur turned out to be something else but don't ask what. I don't know. Any way they both feel better today. I am still going easy on walking for a few more days. Scrubbed some lawn chairs and things like that this last week. Dad planted tomato's couple weeks ago they are doing great. Fresh home grown end of Dec. Maybe for Christmas!! I might plant a couple things, now that I am in a better mood. Health issues make bad moods. Got my art studio done enough I can work in there. Will go to a few yard sales tomorrow not sure what else. You can check out my other blog http://redapplejunction.blogspot.com/ to see what other fun things are going on. All for now thanks for looking and come back soon
G&M
PS... went to the beach will post on that next.

No comments:

Post a Comment